All manuscipts are to be submitted online using the Review system.
We ask authors not to provide any personal data in their manuscripts – our journal operates in double-blind peer review system.
1. Editorial Committee assesses an article as to its material and formal content.
2. Two independent reviewers outside the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business make a review with respect to the following rules:
author and reviewers do not know each other’s identities (double-blind review process),
3. Editorial Committee decides if an article will be published in a given issue of the journal.
1. By submitting an article, authors agree to the terms of CC BY-SA 4.0 license. All new works are published under this license.
2. All submissions are checked for plagiarism using iThenticate system.
3. The article, together with abstracts and references, must have minimum length of 24 thousand characters with spaces, and shouldn’t exceed the maximum length of 32 thousand characters. Going over the limit will result in addtitional fees.
4. Articles in English have higher publication priority.
5. All submissions should also include:
Following the Order of the Rector of the University of Economics in Wrocław No 30/2019 dated 14 May 2019 all authors pay a fee in the amount of:
Additional publication fee for an article longer than 32 thousand characters (13 pages): PLN 50 per page.
Authors who individually bear the costs of their publication are asked:
1. send a bank transfer with following credentials: Santander Bank Polska S.A. 17 Oddział we Wrocławiu no.: 07 1090 2529 0000 0006 3400 0503 with an annotation: for an article in a journal (please indicate the title of a journal)
2. and send proof of payment to this address:
Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego we Wrocławiu ul. Komandorska 118/120 53-345 Wrocław
Invoice will be issued based on the proof of payment.
© 2022 Wroclaw University of Economics and Business